Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It’s my last couple of days “in” NYC (still commuting of course) so I’m doing all the quintessential New York things I still haven’t done – Broadway, Central Park, The Met, Macy’s.

Central Park was beautiful. I loved seeing people sleeping and reading there – probably locals. I saw many people doing different forms of exercise there too.




I saw a matinee on Broadway, but found it wasn’t really any different from seeing a show in any other theatre. Maybe I would find it different if I was watching an evening show? I bet it’s great to live where you could see a show whenever, though.

I’m liking New York more now that I can ignore some of the huge expectations built up by friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you a had a similar or very different experience? I'd love to know!