Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm home.


What can I say? I had a good trip. I saw a lot of things, most of them touristy, but a few of them not. I met relatives, and made observations on strangers. 

(Conclusion on that, by the way, if you insist, is that all the people I met on the street were very helpful and friendly. With storepersons and securitypersons, it varied. Yes, America does seem to have some issues with safety and security, both in inadequacy and overcompensation. But I never felt unwelcome, and I certainly discovered some very human, compassionate things.)

Goodbye, 'Murrica! 'Bye, all! Thankyou for coming on this journey with me. Let's do it again sometime!

Melon

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by with birthday wishes for Phantom - that was just so very nice of you to do.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking up on us. Mom has been sort of neglecting our blog, but we are working on her.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete

Have you a had a similar or very different experience? I'd love to know!